Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We bleed maroon

I'm currently watching the college world series. A&M vs. California. A tad ironic, my school going against my vacation hot spot for this summer. (T-minus two days!!) And it's an elimination game. Currently the score's 7-3 Cali. Ah it's not looking good for the boys in maroon tonight. BUT... no matter what happens in tonights game, I'm proud of my school! Regional and Super regional champs. Sounds pretty darn good to me. ALSO, they won the Big 12 tournament. Im very proud to say I'll be going to this school come august. If there's anything I have to offer A&M, it'll be my school spirit!! If A&M loses the game tonight and is out of the world series, oh well, at least they got there in the first place!

Michael Wacha (did a great job pitching so far)


Gig em'!!!!


Meagan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment