Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cali here I come!

This time tomorrow, I'll be relaxing in my hotel in California. I'll FINALLY be going on my much anticipated vacation! The wait is finally over! We leave for the airport tomorrow around 6 am. This night owl mentality is going to bite me in the butt come tomorrow morning! But I'm happy were leaving so early (less time to wait!). So I'll be in Cali from June 23rd to July 2nd. And I won't have my laptop, so I won't be able to post a blog or anything. But I've went longer than nine days between posts anyways! And the only people that ever reads these are my mom, boyfriend, and cousin. Yeah, I'm pathetic!! Just kidding.

Anywhoo... I'll finally be able to experience Disney Land for the first time. And with some pretty awesome people! So I'm all packed and ready to go. I can't believe I was able to stuff nine days worth of clothes and toiletries in a small carry on suitcase! But thanks to my mom, it happened! Yeah this isn't a very long blog, I just thought I'd post about leaving! 

And I'll leave the blog saying this... This will be my view for the next week... <3




Meagan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment