Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dead Until Dark

I was told today if I wrote more in my blog, I'd get more people to read it. So I'll try a little more frequently, now that I have a new amazing Mac Book Pro 13'. Yes it's amazing, I know! So it's saturday, t-minus five days until Cali. I'm so excited its ridiculous. Were flying now instead of driving (Woo hoo!!), and I get a chance to truly try out my new headphones. Today I went to go pick out my bridesmaid dress for my cousins wedding, and got the shoes. Lord have mercy those suckers are high! But oh well, I'll wear them for one of my favorite cousins, who will be a beautiful bride!!! I guess you could say its a lazy day, I just got back from shopping, and therefore feel like doing nothing. It might have to do with me staying up super late at night reading the Sookie Stackhouse books. This is the first book in the series .....



If you haven't read them, and don't mind a some adult vampires, you'd love these books. Twilight has nothing on the these books! The eleventh book just came out, and I cant wait to read it! Im currently on the third book though, re-reading the entire series so my mind is refreshed with the plot when I get to the latest book. If you like the book, you'd LOVE the show.... True Blood. Comes on sunday nights on HBO. Fourth season is about to start!

Anywhoo... I'm just sitting around, enjoying my new Mac book, and counting down the days until Cali. And being a nerd while I'm at it. Countdown to A&M... two months! Oh yeah! I'm pretty sure I've mentioned being ready to go in every blog, but when your that ready to go, your gonna mention it alot :P.


Meagan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment