Monday, February 14, 2011

V-day, dun dun dun

Valentines day, not the worse day in the year I guess. I woke up today negative as ever, knowing how many balloons and bears I'd see around school. But when I got to school, the first thing I get is a big balloon and a chocolate rose from a friend. Now when your seeing a bunch of other people get crap but not getting things, it sucks. But when you actually get surprised and get something, it's pretty nice :-). Now my friend did it because we were playing around about being each other's valentines because her stupid a-hole of a boyfriend had just broken up with her. And a week before valentines day?! I'm telling ya, they're douches! That's off topic though. But anyways my day got even better because another friend surprised me with a teddy bear and a home made card in 5th period. Here's my bear -----




 Now that (and him) were super sweet! It really brightened my day, mainly because I wasn't expecting ANYTHING! Of course it was cheesy! But were just friends anyways. And the gesture was sweet. I topped the night off with playing some black ops with some friends before going to chick-fil-a with a bunch of people in the same dateless boat as me (with the exception of two). But it was fun, even though some people think its funny to joke about things that they KNOW would piss me off, just because they think it's cute. But oh well, besides that slight incident, my day was good. But honestly, I'm glad the holiday is over. There were a few things I would have liked to happen, but dreams aren't reality, and I knew that. The rest of the week is going to be rough, I can feel it. Tomorrow will be the domino that makes the rest fall. But that's life for you, it doesn't bend to your wants, you have to bend to what it throws at you. Oh well. Until next time....


Meagan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment