Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boyfriends and college



BELIEVE! Just check out the quote above ^^^, it's inspiring, and right now I'm in a believing mood, but that might have something to do with listening to journey!!!! I haven't posted a blog in a while, but boy I've been a busy girl. Ya know life... it never stops to let you catch a break! It just happens and you gotta go along with it. 


Yeah so... I've went and got myself a boyfriend. Say what?! Yeah I know, weird. I've never claimed normality though! Remember that one blog where I said if a good guy came around that I'd date him? Yeah well he came around :-) It's good, and he's awesome lol, a real gentleman. I'm definitely happy I've met him. Too bad he couldn't have showed up whenever I was ranting about my lack of a date for valentines day ^_^, oh well! But anyways... I've got a good feeling about him, so we'll see what happens!!


Besides that, I've been busier than heck with school and FFA, which is driving me bananas!! I just keep telling myself three more months till graduation! Then six until I leave for college station, which as it looms closer is becoming a scarier thought. I don't really know if I'm ready to leave so soon. It's a scary thought, being away from everyone I've grown up with, especially my mom, whom I considered one of the people I'm closest to in my life. Just knowing that I'll be two hours away, with no one I know, makes me feel extremely lonely. Everyone will be here, living their lives like they have for years, and I'll be starting a new chapter in my life, without them. It terrifies me, and six months just does not seem long enough to deal with that fear. But the thing is, I know that I have to try and get out of the nest, to try and start a new life. It's a part of growing up and learning. And if I don't get out there and do it now, I might never, and that'll take away new experiences that I need to have. I don't know maybe I'll get up to college station and freak out and transfer home as soon as possible. But then again, I might get up there, love it, and realize it's where I need to be. I won't know until I go. I won't know for another six months. But for the next six months, I plan to spend as much time as possible with the people I love. I want memories to look upon when I first start out at College station to help get me through the lonely part. 


People keep telling me I'll get up to A&M and forget about them. That's one thing I will NOT let happen. The thought of that terrifies me more than anything else. The people in my life are there for a reason, and losing them would kill me. So thats why I'm deciding now that I won't let it happen. If I keep that mentality, I'll do fine. Plus I've got God to help me. So it'll be all good, hopefully.


In six months, my life will change drastically. Am I ready? Can I handle it? No matter what my answer is to those questions, I've got to face reality. On the plus side though, I've got a date to prom now! And it's someone I'd actually enjoy going with! Guess thats a plus from getting a boyfriend! Coming up is spring break, senior portraits, prom, then graduation. It's insane how time is flying. Oh well I can't really think of anything else to write about for now, so this is gonna be it for a week or so probably. Until next time....




Meagan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment