Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I've never been good at games

When it comes to guys, much like every other girl, I'm a mess. I don't know how to play these "games" and I NEVER know what to say. I guess I don't think dating should be as complicated as its become. When your with someone that's worthwhile, it shouldn't all be easy, but it should at least feel right. If people just tried to keep complications out of relationships, things wouldn't be so horrible. I HATE complications. I guess that's why I've decided to wait to date. Its stupid, and I'm only seventeen. I don't NEED a boyfriend, and I never will understand why some girls seem to think they do. The point of a boyfriend is to find your husband not to play some stupid seductive game. If anything, guys should be gentlemen, and girls should be lady's. IT'S NOT A GAME! The viewpoint of this world when it comes to dating has become so twisted is ridiculous. There should be no secrets, no lies, just honesty. Honesty is always the best way to go, and if the other person doesn't like you being you, then screw them. You can always do better than someone who thinks less of you.

And another thing: girls you don't fall in love with every guy you date. Yeah I've been there before, and I've learned just how stupid I sounded throwing around the word carelessly. DONT SAY IT UNLESS YOU MEAN IT. And sorry, but most of you don't mean it as much as you think you do. Love and liking a whole lot are two different things. Love takes time, and it takes effort. Its meant for people who deserve it. So save it, cherish it, and say it when you truly truly mean it. 

I know I probably sound like a typical teenage girl ranting about typical douche bag's, but that's what this blog is about right? Because the feelings we get, the desires; they're normal. It's normal to have a CRUSH (not love) on one or two guys, as I do right now. I'm not dogging dating, you have to date to find the one that's not perfect, but perfect for YOU. Every one's different. I have NO IDEA who I can see myself with in the long run. And honestly, I want to be surprised. For now though, of course I dream! What kind of girl would i be if I didn't? I still get gushy and crap sometimes, but I'm just starting to think things should be taken more seriously. 

If this blog seems random, I'm sorry, but as I wrote more and more kept coming to my head that sometimes was a contradiction. I keep writing, deleting, rewriting, and so on. I keep saying I'm waiting, but I'm not going to lie, because if a guy I thought was sweet and respectful came along that I could see myself dating, I'd definitely date him. The point is, if he's good, we'll find each other. Simple as that.

P.S. This is a good song (and band):
Save your heart by Mayday Parade


Meagan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment