Monday, May 23, 2011

Here comes the graduate....

Long time no talk, but than again, no one ever reads these anyways right? It's mainly just me talking to myself, getting out my frustrations and etc. But that's ok, that's all I need.


Life has been... hectic, to put it mildly. Over the past two months, between banquets and receptions and getting geared for graduation, my life has been a spiraling mass of movement. Every day has been practically book, and boy is it wearing me down. Good news though, graduation is only a week away. That's right, a week. This girl is finally getting out of this hell hole named C.E. King. Sheldon can kiss this girl goodbye, because I  definitely don't plan for it to be any part of my future, except for visiting my family. When I get older, I'd like to live in say... North Texas? Sounds good to me. Anyhoo... Prom was a few weeks ago... and it was pretty darn amazing... and here we are.... Me and my handsome date that is ^_^







Yes, I was sure one lucky girl on May 14th. Aaron looked very handsome in his suit, (So did Stevie Wevie Pevie) and I felt pretty in my one of a kind dress, and Hannah sure looked beautiful! It was a good night full of laughs and dancing. I'll never forget it. I'm so glad I've got them as my best buds! :D

But as graduation comes near... I find myself real realizing that the ending of this chapter is coming to an end. FFA? Already over. Presidency? Gone. Let's just say thats all water under the bridge now, and a big burden off my back. But wow... I really can't believe I'll be LIVING in College Station in a few short months. It's insanity really, when I've lived my entire life in Sheldon. I'm so ready for new faces, the anxiety is killing me. But I sure will miss some of the old faces. Ya know the usual... boyfriend, best friend, parents, etc. It'll definitely be hard getting used to not seeing those on a regular basis. It's alright though, I'll eventually get used to it. I'll probably blog more once I get up to A&M, I'll definitely need some type of journaling. But this change will be embraced. Im ready.


Until next time,

                      Meagan <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment